The program designed to be a combination of the personal skills training and technical training that the graduates need for their professional life.
Personal skills such as effective communication, teamwork and how to present their own ideas, and technical training in one of the most important fields of the future, which is Solar Energy. In order to either help them succeed in establishing their own projects or compete strongly in this promising field that still considered new in the Egyptian market.
By the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
- Be a technician specialized in the design of solar systems connected to the grid and separate from the grid (design, installation and operating).
- Be a technician specialized in the design of solar energy applications (solar heaters - lighting poles - solar pumps).
- Start his/her own project, Prepare feasibility study for the project with a plan to recover the total investment within 5 years.
The program consists of the following interactive modules with total 12 training days:
(A) Personal Skills Development:
• Develop communication skills and build positive relationships with co-workers.
• Develop teamwork skills and work with a team.
• The basic skills for presentations and usage of the persuasion language during presentation.
(B) Technical Training:
• Foundations of electrical engineering.
• Charge regulator.
• Voltage transformer.
• Separate system calculation (design, installation and operating).
• Systems connected to the network calculations (design, installation and operating).
• Solar heaters - solar pumps.
(C) Graduation Project:
The graduation project puts to test the whole training whereby participants apply all the skills & tools acquired to develop an innovative business project. Participants taken through all the stages of developing the business plan.
- Egyptian citizens between 22 to 30 years old.
- Bachelors’ degree graduates or Intermediate education.
- Selected candidates have to pass personal interview.
- Selected candidates have to pay 200 EGP.
- Selected candidates have to submit the following documents:
- ID copy,
- Graduation certificate,
- Military status certificate.
For more info
Professional Development Foundation ( PDF )
63 Syria St., Mohandeseen,Giza, Egypt
Tel.: +202 3305 9513/14
Mob: +2 01021051957