- Participants have an unparalleled opportunity to step out of their day to day responsibilities and gain a broader perspective of their companies individually and of general management as a whole.
- They focus on key business functions to understand how various areas inter-relate and impact their role as Senior Managers.
- They gain knowledge and insight into state-of-the-art management techniques and technologies. In addition they learn to recognize vast, new opportunities in the global market place, and capitalize on them ahead of competition.
- Ultimately, it equips participants with the insight and foresight to become competent general mangers, together with the ability to turn their acquired knowledge into competitive advantage for their organizations.
The Participants will
- Present their solution to the organizational challenge presented at the beginning of our program.
- The presentation is conducted in a closed - session with a panel of consultants, the Mentor, as well as members from the Senior Management team of each participants organization to review and discuss the project for possible implementation.