How to implement talent management within organisations and ensure that it becomes the dynamic process it needs to be
For the first time, this CIPD Enterprises (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Enterprises) HR planning and talent management workshop is to be run in Egypt, organised by the Centre of Executive Excellence, part of the Future Generation Foundation. This course presents a unique opportunity for HR professionals in your organisation to learn how to design and implement an effective talent management plan.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This two-day workshop will explore both the talent management strategy required in the context of an organisation’s business strategy, and most importantly help you to develop a practical action plan for the development and implementation of a talent management programme for your organisation. The workshop will have a practical rather than theoretical base. Extensive use will be made of CIPD and other research and case studies to illustrate practical examples of the development and implementation of talent management programs, and how these best practices can be modified and applied to the specific context of your organisation.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Develop a talent management strategy for your organisation
- Identify practical actions for how to recruit, retain and manage key talent
- Recognise the practical challenges your organisation may face in the recruitment, retention and management of key talent and identify practical ways to overcome
- Develop practical action plans for a talent management program within your organisation.
Talent Management Strategy
- Review the drivers for talent management within organisations and how they impact on talent management strategy
- Review how different companies define ‘talent’ – explore the range of practices in other organisations
- Who to include in the talent management programme - benchmarks for talent within organisations
- How to identify and classify critical positions before initiating the talent management programme.
- Talent Management Programme: development and implementation
Practical application of the concept of the talent management loop into an organisation - to:
- Attract talent
- Develop talent
- Manage talent
- Track and evaluate talent.
Ms. Rhyan Anderson, Specialist in leadership development and talent management. She is a highly engaging and strategic consultant with extensive experience as a Senior Manager and executive coach in large multi-national organizations. Rhyan has extensive experience of working with global players in the telecoms, manufacturing, and engineering sectors as a business leader, HR strategic advisor, and external consultant. She has focused on delivering benefits to businesses through training, coaching and developing managers at all levels to improve their management skills and business processes. She has assisted companies
ABOUT CIPD ENTERPRISES
CIPD is one of the world’s leading HR and development professional bodies, with over 135,000 members globally. They know what good HR looks like and what HR professionals need to know, do and deliver at different stages of their career, be they specialist or generalist, working internationally or locally.
With the training provided by CIPD Enterprises, the specialist learning arm of the CIPD, this workshop uses contemporary and informative learning materials, with content tailored specifically for Egypt and North Africa.
Venue: Cairo Based Hotel
Average class capacity: 15 participants.
The workshop is funded by the Industrial Training Council (ITC)