In one comprehensive program, AMP teaches these managers what could otherwise take years of experience to attain. Through its comprehensive curriculum and intense interaction, the program actively engages participants in a dynamic learning experience that far exceeds expectations.
• Participants have an unparalleled opportunity to step out of their day to day responsibilities and gain a broader perspective of their companies individually and of general management as a whole.
• They focus on key business functions to understand how various areas inter-relate and impact their role as Senior Managers.
• They gain knowledge and insight into state-of-the-art management techniques and technologies. In addition they learn to recognize vast, new opportunities in the global market place, and capitalize on them ahead of competition.
• Ultimately, it equips participants with the insight and foresight to become competent general mangers, together with the ability to turn their acquired knowledge into competitive advantage for their organizations.
The Participants will
•Present their solution to the organizational challenge presented at the beginning of our program.
•The presentation is conducted in a closed - session with a panel of consultants, the Mentor, as well as members from the Senior Management team of each participants organization to review and discuss the project for possible implementation.
AMP will allow you to develop personal and organizational leadership by taking you through three fully integrated methodologies on gaining business know how, applying this know how and at the same time improving your personal effectiveness.
o Strategic Formulation
o Internal & External environment analysis
o SWOT Analysis
o Strategic Leadership
o Marketing overview
o Marketing research
o Understanding consumer behavior
o Strategic marketing
o Building brand equity
Accounting & Finance
o Finance overview
o Basic Cost management
o Activity based Management
o Value based Management
o Internal Audit and control
o Financial Performance Measure
o Project lifecycle overview
o Initiating, planning & executing
o Project control mechanisms
o EVA analysis
The Work itself
o Organizational Strategic Alignment
Improving personal effectiveness
o Leadership skills
o Human relation and communication
o Team-building and motivation
o Mentoring and coaching
Applying Business Know how
o Putting Strategy into Action Plan Workshop
o Business Simulation
o Case discussions in group
The Center for Executive Excellence (CEE) adopts a certain methodology (The Challenge Approach Methodology) in delivering its training program. The Methodology involves all the below aspects that work together to guarantee best results and quality of the outcome from the training experience.
The Challenge Approach methodology is presented in the following steps:
1. Challenges: All participants come to the programs with challenges that they face at their workplace
2. Training: During the program, the participants receive their training that helps in solving their organizational challenges
3. Mentoring: The mentoring is the process of guiding the participants through their solutions and action plans to implement them within their organizations
4. Solution: After the intensive training and mentoring that the participants receive, they come up with their own solutions for their challenges that have been well researched and ready to be implemented.
5. Organization Endorsement: The participants share their solutions with a panel consisting of all evolved facilitators and consultants that work side by side with them to come up with the required solution along with senior representatives from the participant’s organization. The panel evaluates the applicability of the solution and takes the final decision for implementing it.
6. Applying solution: After finding the challenge and working on its solution and getting an approval for implementing it, the participant starts implementing it according to the action plan completed previously.
7. Reward and Recognition: PDF chooses a wining project from all projects that are presented, and rewards the participant for his/her efforts done during the program and for helping solve a challenge that’s likely to help an entire industry.
Value to Participants
Middle Managers play a vital role in translating the organization’s strategic direction into the strategy of business units or functions. AMP will assist middle managers to identify challenges within their unit and develop an action plan for implementation. This will allow managers to bridge the gap between strategic directions and operational activates as they focus on process improvement. Middle managers attending AMP will learn how to develop and implement action plans to ensure their business unit or function are aligned with the strategy of the organization.
AMP is designed for individuals who may have expertise in a specific business discipline or function, but feel that they could be more effective with a broader understanding of the overall functioning of an organization.
This program is recommended for:
o Distinguished candidates within organizations who are being fast-tracked to take managerial responsibility.
o Individuals who aim to become managers and are willing to invest in their development as future leaders.
o Small and mid-size company owners who are already managing their organization yet require the structured management training and guidance to effectively lead their companies to success.